JORDAN CRAFT CASE - Pattern Add-On (2 Sizes)
This listing is for a downloadable digital pattern that is available as either a PDF (only) or a PDF with SVG in a ZIP file. Choose from the drop down menu. The price is same.
1-The PDF (only) option is provided if you don't have a cutting machine or if your device is not compatible/unable to open a ZIP file to extract the PDF and SVG.
2-If you purchase the combo PDF+SVG in a ZIP file, you must have a device that is capable of downloading and extracting the zip file so you can access both the PDF and SVG file. You must know how to download and open the file(s) on your device. And you must know how to use an SVG cut file.
No refunds are issued once ordered and the digital items are fulfilled.
This is a pattern ADD-ON for the Jordan Craft Case. This add-on includes two-new sizes - the "Mini" and the "Pencil" size. Instructions are not included in this add-on. Instructions are included in the Main Pattern only.
These simple craft cases can store all kinds of things and be embellished in multiple ways with the provided optional pieces from the Main Pattern, and the 3 optional elements in this add-on. Additional add-ons may be available separately. [Also see the image of the "Info" page included in gallery.]
Mini = 5-3/4" wide x 3" tall x 2-3/8" deep
Pencil = 7-1/2" wide x 2" tall x 2" deep
The "Mini" size is great for small items. It is especially suited for contact lens supplies and an inhaler. The "Pencil" size is good for long narrow items, and especially to store your favorite writing utensil or sewing stiletto and seam ripper.
Pattern: Adventurous beginner
SVG Access/Use: To access and use the SVG you must know how to unzip the file to extract the PDF and the SVG. You must have a device with an operating system that is capable of extracting the file. You must know how to operate your cutting machine and its' software to make the appropriate settings. Use of a "precision" blade versus "utility" blade is recommended to cut out shapes smaller than 3/4" (such as rivet holes, etc.). Refer to notations in the Main Pattern.
REQUIRED MATERIALS FOR ONE
- Mini - 8" wide x 8" high
- Pencil - 10" wide x 7" high
- (Additional scraps may be needed depending whether you include one or more of the embellishments)
- Exterior Fabric - Use a non-woven such as vinyl, cork or leather (with a non-directional print). (If you want to use a cotton or other light weight fabric, you will need to stabilize it with SF101 or comparable.)
- Lining Fabric - Waterproof Canvas is recommended
(or optionally a quilting cotton, interfaced with SF101)
- Additional (non-woven) Contrast fabric may be needed depending on embellishment options.
- #5 Zipper tape cut to 16" after pull(s) installed
- #5 Zipper Pull - 1 (or optionally 2 pulls)
- Depending on optional embellishment(s) - 6-7mm rivets may be needed
TOOLS (IN ADDITION TO THE USUAL)
- Zipper presser foot
- 1/8-1/4" double-sided tape
- Fabric Clips
- If embellishing: awl, hole punch, and rivet installation tools.
- 1 Body - "Mini" Size
- 1 Body - "Pencil" Size
- 1 Vertical Narrow Band to fit the Pencil Case (Plain, 3-rivet and 2-rivet styles)
- Bonus: 2 styles of small Badges for use with a small metal tag
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - READ BEFORE PURCHASE
This is for a downloadable file. Once downloaded, no refunds are given.
Please respect the work of the designer who put time and effort into drafting this pattern with it's pieces, methods and techniques.
You agree not to photocopy, reproduce, or share the pattern PDF or SVGs in any format with another individual or entity. You may make copies for your personal use. If you are an instructor using this pattern, your students must each purchase their own copy. You may not offer for sale acrylic templates, SVG/cut files, or embroidery file versions based on these pieces and specific draft. You may sell items you make from this pattern providing they are not mass-produced. If you have a business interest in re-selling this pattern, please contact the designer for permission to arrange licensing with a re-sale agreement. Contact info is on the web site.