BLING YOUR BAG - Emily Special Edition Charm (1 Charm)
Bling your bag or adorn your key chain with this adorable mini-bag charm!
ABOUT THE EMILY MINI BAG CHARM
The EMILY mini bag charm is a special edition charm and a collaboration between Simple Artful Stuff and MoreMeKnow.com. This lovely charm is based on Lauren Mormino's popular Emily Tote Bag Pattern. The Emily is part of the Bling Your Bag pattern series. Unlike other charms in the BLING YOUR BAG collections, the Emily was specially designed to use a woven fabric for the top half. Because it uses a woven, it has no raw edges. The Emily is a closed-top charm. Like all the BLING YOUR BAG charms, the Emily is super fun, quick and easy to make.
# CHARMS INCLUDED IN THIS PATTERN: 1
- The Emily: finishes approximately 3.5" tall x 2.75" wide x 3/4" deep
- Level: Advanced Beginner
- Skills: Topstitching, boxed corners and rivet installation
MATERIALS (Click HERE to see enlarged PDF page of Materials)
- Fabric and Interfacing: (Refer to included image the Materials Page)
- Hardware: 2 small Rivets
- Other: small wad of poly-fill or other material to stuff the charm
What is the BLING YOUR BAG series?
Bling Your Bag is a series is different pattern offerings that are mini-collections based on a theme. All charms use minimal fabric. They are fun, fast and easy to make. All charms can be sewn on a domestic machine using cork or a thin vinyl. Depending on the specific mini-collection:
- a different number of charms may be included in that pattern
- some charms may open/close with a snap, some remain closed, and some remain open.
- some charms will require a bit more attention to detail if you choose to incorporate the optional accents that may vary by charm.