LIP SERVICE (PDF)
Attach this handy item to your bag or key ring, and your lip balm is ready to go. It's super fast and easy, and can be made in no time, providing you know how to install rivets. This scrap-buster uses narrow strips of non-woven fabric. It's the perfect little item to make as last minute gifts, a thoughtful little thank you, or for a Christmas stocking stuffers during the winter season.
Format: This listing is for a downloadable PDF format of the pattern (only.) Once downloaded there are no refunds.
Includes 2 Sizes
- Small: fits a standard sized lip balm when using cork, vinyl, neoprene or thin/soft leathers (2oz-2.5oz)
- Large: fits a standard sized lip balm when using thicker or stiffer leathers (2.5oz to 3oz), or use this size for a standard lipstick.
- One-Page Instruction (It's so easy you probably won't even need it.)
- 2 pattern pieces/templates
- Pieces include optional rivet hole placement markings (for up to 6mm size)
Material Needed For 1
Make it with vinyl, leather or cork.
- Fabric: Approximately 2" Wide x 8"Tall
- Hardware: 1x Key ring or 1/2" Lobster clasp
- Optional Rivets 4mm-6mm (1x to 4x depending on chosen option)
- Read the attached image of the "General Info" page that is included in the product photo gallery for additional information
This listing is for a PDF file
***IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - READ BEFORE PURCHASE***
Please respect the work of the designer and testers who put great effort into the design of this pattern. By accepting this pattern you agree to all that follows below.
You understand that PDF or SVG files are not refundable once downloaded. You agree not to photocopy, reproduce, or share the pattern in any format with another individual or entity. You may make copies for your personal use. If you are an instructor using this pattern, your students must each purchase their own copy.You may not offer for sale acrylic templates, SVG/Cut Files, or embroidery file versions of this pattern. You may not copy or use specific pieces from this pattern to make other patterns for sale or distribution to others.You may sell sewn items you make from this pattern providing they are not mass-produced. We are delighted and honored when you post images online of your final sew ups from this pattern. Mentioning the pattern name and URL is always appreciated.
If you have interest in doing an instructional video on any aspects of this pattern, on YouTube, Facebook or otherwise, please contact the designer for permission in advance. In most cases, consent for this will not be unreasonably withheld providing pattern pieces themselves are not visible in the imagery. If you have a business interest in re-selling this pattern, please contact the designer for permission to arrange licensing. Contact email is on the website.