ABOUT THIS PDF PATTERN
This stylish pouch has a subtle tailored shape and a gently curved zipper top. Pattern includes two bottom accent options, along with a template to place your rivets or studs. Both are fast and simple to make. And while simple, It's full of possibility leaving lots of room for your own imagination!
FINISHES: 6" tall x 8" wide x 2.75" deep.
For the info page, click image to left, or download in PDF format: Back Cover PDF
LEVEL & SKILLS
Level is Adventurous beginner and fun for all levels. Skills include:
- sewing a zipper with tabs onto a gentle curve
- sewing boxed corners
- turning through an opening in the lining.
- optional rivet installation
- 6 pieces (including bottom option), plus 1 bonus piece
(Only 1 piece is "cut-on-fold" or is taped together using the included mirror piece)
- a template for Rivet/Stud Placement
- a visual cutting list (plus dimensions included on pieces)
- 7 pages of step-by-step instruction with images
- Reference Companion: A convenient one-pager with an "at-a-glance" construction summary, plus other handy look-up legends. This aids experienced makers and/or those who want to fast-track completion.
USES MINIMAL MATERIAL
- Focal Fabric: Fat quarter or 1/4 yard
- Accent Fabrics: use 1 to 2 fabrics and depending on creative choice approximately 1/4 yard
- Lining Fabric: approximately 1/2 yard or slightly less
- Stabilizing Interfacing: Fusible Woven 1/2 yard
- Structural interfacing: Decovil Light: 1/4 - 1/2 depending on width
- a 10-inch zipper in #4.5 or #5
- 14 optional rivets (cap height no wider than 10mm and post height no taller than 8mm
***IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - READ BEFORE PURCHASE***
No refunds once downloaded. Please respect the work of the designer and testers who put great effort into the design of this pattern. By purchasing this pattern you agree to all that follows below.
You agree not to photocopy, reproduce, or share the pattern in any format with another individual or entity. You may make copies for your personal use. If you are an instructor using this pattern, your students must each purchase their own copy. You may not offer for sale acrylic templates, SVG/Cut Files, or embroidery file versions of this pattern. You may not copy or use specific pieces from this pattern to make other patterns for sale or distribution to others.
You may sell sewn items you make from this pattern providing they are not mass-produced. We are delighted and honored when you post images online of your final sew ups from this pattern. And of course, mentioning the pattern name and URL is always appreciated.
If you have interest in doing any instructional videos on any aspects of this pattern, on YouTube or otherwise, please contact the designer for permission in advance. In most cases, consent for this will not be unreasonably withheld providing pattern pieces themselves are not visible in the imagery or specific dimensions revealed.
If you have a business interest in re-selling this pattern, please contact the designer for permission to arrange licensing with a re-sale agreement. Contact information is on the web site.